A Quick Weather Report

I've got bad news and I've got good news concerning the Fresno weather this morning. The (relatively) bad news is that we actually had to scrape frost off of our windshield this morning. I thought we were leaving that back east - too bad I left the ice scraper back in West Virginia. (Actually, I think it's still in the back of the van, but I heard on the radio that "credit card scraping" is also common here.)

The good news is that it is sunny and clear for the first time since our arrival, and there are mountains in our neighborhood! Well, not exactly in our neighborhood, but you can see them while driving around in and about our neighborhood, and they are very pretty.

And that's the weather report for the moment.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP