A Hearty Recommendation

I don't usually link to videos or other sites on my blog, although I don't know why. I think part of it is that I'm always afraid that people have seen these things many other places, and as my close friends know, I really hate to repeat myself. It's not that I think people should have been listening better the first time, but because I don't want to force people to have that polite expression on their face that secretly says, "Okay, she's told me this story three times already, but I'm going to listen and pretend that I've never heard it."

All of that being said, I'm going to link to this anyway, because it is very, very rich:


If you've seen it before, I suppose you can have that polite expression on your face and I won't even see it. Or, perhaps if you've seen it before, you'll want to look at it again. It's just that good.


Bob  – (28 July 2009 at 12:28)  

Ok. I didn't get past the 2nd page. I'm going to have to prepare myself for this. It may take a while.

Dad

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP