An Ambitious To-Do List

I've started a rather ambitious To Do list as I look at the week ahead. First off because Jason's parents are coming to visit on Saturday, and there's nothing like arriving visitor's to spur one on to spruce things up around the house a bit. Secondly, because I figure I have the time, so why try and get the most possible done with it.

Here's my list:

  1. Finish projects to sell at the Holiday Boutique at our church this weekend.
  2. Move all the children's books from boxes in the garage to the bookshelves in the living room, hoping they will all fit on the shelves that I have. If they don't fit, well...I'm not sure what I'll do then.
  3. Finish washing the front windows.
  4. Finish several residual projects left over from the boys' rooms.
  5. Make curtains for the kitchen and family room.
  6. Straighten and clean garage.

There. That's one for every day this week before they arrive, plus one extra for good measure. We'll see how it goes.

Bob  – (16 November 2009 at 11:42)  

Wow. That sounds ambitious. My list is more "Get up. Breakfast. Take a nap."

Barbara  – (16 November 2009 at 13:56)  

I don't know how many bookshelves you've got in the living room, but I suspect you have more children's books than that!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP