Back to the Blog

Well, I'm back to the blog. Of course, as my dad commented on my last post, it is true that there were at least three computers available at all times during our visit to Austin. However, it was nice to take a break and just relax for a few days.

When I logged on today, I discovered that Lindsey at Better After featured my china hutch makeover on her blog, which I have to admit makes me feel slightly famous. So now I can officially use this button on my blog:



I have lots to talk about concerning our very nice trip to Austin, but at the moment my boys are clamoring to use my new netbook that I bought with my Christmas money...so I'll save all that for later.

Generous Kitchen  – (5 January 2010 at 12:12)  

Wow! People even commented at your work...My friend is famous!

Rob  – (5 January 2010 at 12:54)  

Wow, indeed! Very nice job!

Sarah  – (5 January 2010 at 14:48)  

Congrats on your feature! Very lovely. Isn't routine a good thing on occasion? It's nice to have you back. Now if you could just get ME back, we'd be in business!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP