Moving S-l-o-w-l-y

Well, today I feel as if I have swimming in a pool of molasses all day. I just can't seem to get moving on anything.

Then again, I suppose a holiday is a good day for that to happen, especially a cool, rainy one like we have here today. In fact, everyone in the house has been taking it easy today, with the exception of Jason, who seems to be the only one getting anything substantial done. Jericho is especially moving slowly after staying up all night long at a church lock-in. Whew. I am way to old to even think about staying up all night, and I don't envy him there.

Perhaps it's just the thought of that lack of sleep that has made me sluggish today. Whatever the reason, I think I will change my plan to fight it, and will instead just embrace my sluggishness. In fact, I urge all of you to embrace your inner sluggishness today, as well.

Okay, that's all for me. Time to go lie on the couch and stare at the TV now.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP