Where I've Been Today

I, like many of you, have very definite Internet habits.  It seems that almost every day I travel to the same places on the Web, sometimes always in the same order. If my "History" folder were a passport, it would show the same few places stamped over and over.   Of course I deviate off this well-worn path from time to time, but a few of my stops are always the same. 

Here's where I usually go when I get on the Internet highway:

I start with GMail, which is almost always my Port of Entry to the Internet world.  Obviously I get my email there.  I also check to see if there are any comments on this blog.

Then I go and see if my Dad has written anything on his blog, Retired in Austin.    While there, I look at Dad's sidebar to see if my brother has written anything.  (You should definitely click on his link just to see my adorable niece and nephew.  On a horse, no less.  Well, a horse statue.)   I can also see if Jason has written anything.  Today he has a very funny video clip about cell phones in church.

I usually check my friend Sarah's blog next.  She was my college roommate, and Sarah is the one who introduced me to blogging in the first place.  I also check to see what my friend Sandra is up to.

Then if I have time I will check out my latest decorating favorites.  These days I am loving this blog, as well as this one.

If I'm in the mood to look at some of the most creative people I know, I go here, or here or here.


 And lately I've been enjoying reading Conversion Diaries, because it always points me back to the more substantial issues of life. 
When I'm done with the blog stops, I will usually make a quick stop by Craig's List, and the local auction house, just to see if they are listing anything that we need.  (I'm keeping an eye out for a basketball hoop for the boys, and what does it hurt to look at cheap auction furniture?)

And that's my Internet path.  For today, anyway.

Sarah  – (29 April 2010 at 13:45)  

Well, I am simply tickled pink to be a stop along the way!

I always forget about Craig's List -- even when I'm specifically looking for something. I should follow your path.

Unknown  – (4 May 2010 at 14:17)  

Casey and Laura Clark (Kym Dildine's parents) have a basketball hoop that you are welcome to. Give us a call 297-8754

angela | the painted house  – (4 May 2010 at 18:41)  

Thank you so much for the mention, Julie! I'm so honored that you stop by the painted house. :)

Ah, Craigslist. I have a whole list of stuff I want to find on there!

Hope you are having a great week!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP