What I've Been Working On

I've been doing a little sewing on the weekends and in the evenings after school these last few days.  I'm starting some things I want to put in the Holiday Boutique coming up at a church, and I've also made a baby gift.  My friend Gay is about to become a grandmother in November, and I decided to try a rag quilt to give to the baby at the shower this weekend.  It was really quite easy - I sewed it up in one afternoon/evening, and then the next day snipped all the seams and washed it to give it the frayed look:


I backed it in his cute floral print that I thought would wear well if it were used as a "Baby Picnic" quilt.


It was cute and easy and I hope the baby just loves it.  :)

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP