A New Beginning

I have decided it was time for a new blog, if for no other reason that our family is about to make a new turn in the road. I suppose that if a major new turn in the road doesn't deserve a new blog, then nothing does.

Our new turn in the road is this: Jason has accepted a new job as the preaching minister at the College Church in Fresno, California. So, at the end of January of next year, we are planning to pack up and drive all of those many miles to our new home in Fresno.

Whew. Even after a few weeks of knowing this, it still seems very surreal to write (and say and think) this. But it is true, and it is the road that we are undertaking.

So, a new blog for a new turn as we journey onward.

Sarah  – (22 October 2008 at 20:24)  

a) you have a most cool new blog design! I like your new beginning!

b) I noticed that on Jason's facebook status that he was looking at moving -- where I get all of my information these days. Wow. What a change that will be.

c) I'm happy for you and hope and pray the move blesses everyone!

Bob  – (24 October 2008 at 17:33)  

Love the design. I especially think the two thermometers are a neat touch.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP