Children of America Rejoice...Or Not

The word on the playground and in the halls at school these days is that Barack Obama is going to buy all the kids in America a new puppy. I heard this from a reliable second-grade source just yesterday. Well, a wrong reliable source. I explained that no, he really was just going to get his own daughters a puppy.


When I reported this rumor in the office today, someone commented that America really would have to worry about an assassination attempt if this rumor were true - that a lot of people out there do not want a new puppy.
But in the eyes of some second graders that I know, it might just be the first campaign promise not delivered upon. I suppose it had to happen sometime.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP