What I've Been Creating Lately

As many of you know, I'm one of those crafty-type people who are always making something. Actually, this usually residual creativity in me has been severely diminished lately by the need to keep our house somewhat neat and tidy in case someone comes to look at it. (anyone? anyone?) In my way of doing things, creative and neat/tidy are not worlds that coexist.


But I digress. Even though I haven't been creating at home lately, I did get a chance to work on a mosaic table last weekend with some friends. It seems that we have lots and lots of tiles and broken dishes left over from our church Mosaic Project, and we decided to make some tables with them. Most of the tables are going to be used up at the church building, but I got to make one to take off to Fresno with me.

We worked Friday and Saturday, and some more on Tuesday, and now my tree table is almost complete. It has the pieces all glued on, but it has not been grouted yet. My friends Cathy and Michelle also are making a tree table, and theirs is all pieced, too.

Here they are, side by side. Does anyone have any guesses as to whose is whose?

Bob  – (14 November 2008 at 16:40)  

Wow, they both are lovely; I can see creativity in each of them. I think you did the one on the left, though.

pat  – (15 November 2008 at 19:54)  

I've been watching your "throw aways" for a good White Elephant gift for the cousin's Christmas. I think I would rather have one of the tables. Just drop it by here.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP