I've Got Good News and Bad News

Okay, I've got good moving news and bad moving news. Which do you want first?

Well, we'll start with the bad, in order to leave us all with a good feeling at the end of this posting. This is not really bad news, but instead a sign of all the work still left with moving. Jason took this late, late last night as I was consolidating boxes of teaching stuff. I do feel the need to say that this room doesn't look quite this bad this morning.

Ooh, it kind of makes you want to run over and help right now, doesn't it?

(It occurred to me that this could be like one of those I Spy pictures. For example, can you find the dog in this picture?)
Here is the good news, or rather good moving progress:

I know you can't see this, but all of those Post-It notes say "empty" on them, meaing that all of those cabinets are packed. Carol (my mother-in-law) and Connie S. (good friend) packed it all up yesterday. Hurray!

Jana  – (15 January 2009 at 17:34)  

Oh, Julie. Looking at the first picture made me want to cry. UGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry! I hope you found your way out of the room and into a bed at some point!
Keep at it--and remember, at some point, this will all actually be over. Love you.
Jana

Bob  – (15 January 2009 at 17:46)  

Makes you wonder what Mocha thinks about all the goings-on.

Jason Locke  – (16 January 2009 at 04:36)  

Julie can accomplish amazing amounts of work in amazingly short periods of time.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP