A Sick, Sick Computer

Well, we have not been able to get our computer back yet. For a couple days in a row, we talked to Dr. Computer Fixer Guy and he would say, "Well, I keep thinking that it's about fixed, but then something always pops up somewhere else. Give me another day on it." Finally, today he said that he just didn't think it could be fixed. At all. Ever. In fact, he said that it was the worst virus infection that he and his computer team had ever seen.

Great. So, at this point we can either erase the hard drive and start over, or just start over with a new computer. Neither of these choices sound too good to us. So, we are just pondering the situation and what the best option will be. Or, rather, what the lesser of the two evils is.

Fortunately, Jason did get the wireless Internet up and going, so tonight I am able to use his laptop here at the house.

In other news, the boys had today off for Lincoln's birthday. Next Monday they will get the day off for Washington's birthday. I guess they stretch it out as much as possible here in California, instead of just lumping it together into just one Presidents' Day. Both boys had a church friend spend the night last night, and today we all went walking/biking in the nearby park with another new (grownup) friend from church. It turned out to be a really nice day, despite some rain earlier.

Well, that's all I have for now. You would think that after almost a week of not being online very much, I would have tons to say. And I do, but I just can't pull it to mind at the moment. So, I'll have to save it for the next time I'm online, which hopefully won't be yet another week from now.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP