Things I Learned at the Gym Today

I'm watching a lot more morning TV these days than I used to. I've never been an a.m. TV watcher, mainly because I was up and off to school fairly early when I worked.

But now I go to the gym in the morning after I take the boys to school, and so I get my fill of 8 or 9 televisions all showing morning TV.

Here's what I learned today:

1) T.O. reportedly was released from the Dallas Cowboys. Boy, I don't know what is happening to the Cowboys these days. I was so sure they were going to snatch up Michael Vick as soon as he was available, and now this. They might not be the catch-all team for poorly-behaved/parolee players after all.

2) Alex Rodriguez is going to have hip surgery. When it rains it pours for Alex these days.

3) There was a fog delay in several counties in California today. But not here. This morning the weather is beautiful, and you can see the mountains in all their snowy splendor.

4) The Octo-Mom had yet another personal past situation exploited in front of the whole world. Just in case you wondered, I don't think she is going to be nominated for the Mother of the Year award.

5)President Obama is now going gray.

So there you have it. The news as projected in those cross-screen news lines.

Rob  – (5 March 2009 at 15:49)  

Do you think you could do this every day - I will just check out your blog every morning and save myself some time!!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP