Done With the Big Test

I'm officially done with the big CTEL test. Well, let me rephrase that and say that I hope I'm done with the CTEL test. I arrived bright and early with my 4 sharpened #2 pencils, my water bottle with label removed, my admission ticket, and my government-issued identification.

There were three subtests I had to take: Language, Culture/Inclusion, and Instruction/Assessment. I found the language one the easiest, with culture/inclusion being not as easy, with a few more iffy questions. Instruction/Assessment had the most "iffies", but I guess overall I feel like I did pretty well. It wasn't too stressful or mentally taxing. There were only one or two times that I thought, "I have no idea what they're talking about here", and those were multiple choice questions, so I just guessed the best I could. (And now in my head I hear the ancient knight in Indiana Jones saying, "You have chosen...wisely." Let's just hope so.

I'll get the results sometime in July. I'm just glad it's done and now I can concentrate on something more...interesting.

Jana  – (13 June 2009 at 19:08)  

Congratulations, Julie! I am confident you did well. Glad to hear about your Morgantown house as well. Blessings everywhere!

Jana

Barbara  – (14 June 2009 at 12:07)  

Glad to hear it. Started to call and ask about it before we left for church this morning, but thought early morning calls two Sundays in a row might really make you nervous. Love, Mom

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP