Good News/Bad News

Hello, all. I've got good news and I've got bad news. The (relative) bad news is that all of this moving we've been doing has kept me away from the computer, and all computer-related tasks have slipped. Blogging, e-mailing, etc., have all suffered.

The good news is that while I've been away, I've been experiencing all kinds of things that might make interesting blog posts. So here are some things that you might be hearing about in the future: non-frozen turkeys, suffocating statues, Jason at VBS in his pajamas, smoke-filled valleys, and one visit to IKEA that just would not end.

Starting tomorrow.

I hope.

Grace Pendleton –   – (7 July 2009 at 08:46)  

I can't wait!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP