Windows

In this picture I have marked some mysterious markings on the windows. Any guesses to what they are?
































These are actually the two spots where I started cleaning of the mineral deposit film that coats our front windows. I was at a loss as to how to get them clean when my friend Theresa gave me some cleaner to try, and voila - it works. Unfortunately, I have only done these two spots, so now it looks like someone with super-cleaning powers in the their feet left their footprints on our window. (Yes, I really do think this way.) I'm not too bothered about it, because it shows the promise of how clean the windows will be once the rest of the job done - they are marks of great potential, really.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP