Spotty Posting Ahead

Whew. I got through the holiday boutique this weekend, which turned out to be a veritable whirlwind of fabric and beads and paper and ribbons. It was fun and even mildly profitable. Perhaps I will post some more pictures of other things that I made this week.

With that tentatively promised, I must also say that my blogging might be a little spotty this week. It does seem to get that way when we have an unusual (holiday) schedule and have guests in the computer room.

We'll see. I like to think of time away from the computer as a great time to live through experiences to write about. (Or time to veg out on the couch watching parades and football). Either way, it's all good.)

Barbara  – (23 November 2009 at 10:42)  

We'll miss you, but we understand. Enjoy the time with Larry and Carol. Go, Mountaineers!

Anonymous –   – (25 November 2009 at 10:09)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP