The Three-Week Stretch

Well, we're back at it here in Fresno after a very nice Thanksgiving break. Our week off was a fine mix of things: family, some home projects, a little traveling, some enjoyable sports viewing, and of course, good food.

Now we are back to normal with school and work, but of course have some extra holiday festivities thrown in the mix as well.

I have lots of things to talk about from our week off, including attending a couple of Mountaineer basketball games, Mexican food made out of cactus, and a quandary over how to string Christmas lights onto oddly-shaped lawn trees. However, I promised myself that I would get to the gym this morning, and time...is...running...out. So, off I go.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP