Working on the Big Reveal

I've been working a lot the past few days on the boys' rooms. Now that they're painted, I am trying to get everything hung up and displayed in order to show them here for the "big reveal". Jericho has picked green and black as the main accent colors in his room, so we've been painting a lot of shelves and display cabinets to go in there. Jacob doesn't want shelves, but he does want a few things put into frames, and he wants his frames to match the wall color, so today I'm off for more spray paint...I'm not sure what I did before I realized you could do so much with spray paint.

It's fun, but I have to admit that I'm more than a little tired of paint. In fact, last night at our Wednesday night dinner at church, a friend sat down and casually said to me, "Hey - I have a few rooms that I need painted..." and I nearly choked on my pasta. He thought that was a very funny joke. (And it was, of course.)

So surely tomorrow the rooms will be ready. If not, I will just declare them ready, because I'm ready to move on to something else!


paintcan photo by mjb7q (Creative Commons License: Attribution, Non-Commercial)

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP