The Luncheon

Well, we just had a fine luncheon here today, even though I missed the first forty five minutes of it because I was at work trying to figure out what's going on at my new job. Jason, of course was a fine host in my absence, welcoming everyone in and helping carry hot dishes, etc. I arrived just in time to get in line with everyone else and we all had a very delicious lunch.

All in all, it was a success. I got some nice things done to the house, but of course not everything on my list. I did have to make some decisions and let some things go, such as not painting the hallway bathroom, and even had to abandon it in a "halfway primed" state. I also did not get the kitchen curtains sewn up, and even had to take down one almost-finished panel in the dining area so as to not draw attention to the other, un-curtained windows. Nor did I get the front windows cleaned, but oh, well.

The china cabinet, however, looks smashing in its new black color. I'll have to try and take some pictures tomorrow when the light is better. For now, however, I'm going to enjoy how nice everything is.

And then perhaps I'm going to work on putting away the laundry baskets of objects that I hid away in the computer room late last night in order to make everything look so nice...

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP