Random Friday Thoughts

Here are a few random Friday thoughts:

  • After a long dry spell of no sub calls, I actually got one last night and worked today. This was a third grade class, and I have to tell you that they were wonderful. In fact, all the classes that I've subbed for in this district have been as good as gold. Granted, that's only four classrooms, but still. Usually you see some pretty mischievous behavior toward subs, but in these cases.
  • Last night I went to see "Julie and Julia" with my friend Sandra. I thought it was good. Not as wonderful as some people said, but good. Mainly I was just tickled at how jolly Julia Child/Meryl Streep was. She was truly delightful.
  • I'm still working on figuring out how one should decorate strangely-shaped trees for Christmas. I'm gathering ideas from around the neighborhood, and as soon as I get the nerve to sneak around and take pictures of them, I'm going to show them here. There are some pretty unique ideas out there.
  • Nice weekend ahead: a few gatherings, a walk along some sort of Holiday Lane, and more china cabinet sanding and painting.

That's about all for Friday. Perhaps I'll go get the camera and sneak off into the neighborhood.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP