A Front Yard Discovery

Look what I found in my front yard! It's called a tulip tree, and right now, it's covered with these beautiful, fragrant blossoms.






Now that I look at these pictures, I realize that I didn't actually get a picture of all of the tree.  However, it at least gives a small taste of spring in California.

Teri  – (21 February 2010 at 22:09)  

Wow, these photos (and flowers!) are gorgeous! I truly hope that spring is here to stay...we are definitely feeling the warmth in what should be the snowy north! (I know this type of weather is not normal...but I can't help but love the warm(ish) sunny days!) Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog...I'm sure I'll be back to yours! :)

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP