Happy Belated Valentine's Day

Here is a belated Valentine's Day wish for all of you. I hope your day was very nice, as mine was. I made it as a snowy Valentine's button, for all of you who are having snow these days. Or who would like to have snow. Or, who like our family, went "to the snow" today and just played in it for awhile. (More on that tomorrow.)


And in case you are like some of our West Virginia friends and have had more snow that you really care to have, you should listen to these Valentine's wishes from someone just like you, and have a good laugh.  Jason heard it on the radio and sent it to me, and  using examples from my not-so-recent Snow Day Past I could really appreciate it.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP