Valentine's Tree

Well, my eyes are better today. Not quite so scary and red. However, Jericho is home sick today. Wait, let me rephrase that. Jericho woke up feeling very bad this morning and threw up once, but now seems to be feeling just fine on the Big Comfy Brown Couch. See, here he is:


And here he is showing me his "sick face" on the Big Comfy Brown Couch:


Notice the Wii remote in his hand, even in the deep, deep depths of his sickness. Well, what can you do? If he throws up, you can't really send him to school.

You may notice that I have the moulding shelf post up again. I was just trying to update it with a new picture at the end, but it got "bumped to the top" again. Ah, well.

Today I thought I would show my Valentine's Tree, which is done just in the nick of time:

The tree is going to be about it for my Valentine's decoration around here. In fact, here it is, Thursday, and I haven't even gone with Jacob to pick out cards for his class tomorrow. But seriously, he has a whole 24 hours before his party...plenty of time.

I'm off to check on the sick child.

Rob  – (11 February 2010 at 11:25)  

Hmmmmm.....

We have one like that, too, except I wouldn't let him play the Wii. Well, that and no other visible signs of illness other than "I don't feel good, my throat hurts and my tummy hurts ... Can I go watch a movie?"

Hmmmmm.....

Barbara  – (11 February 2010 at 14:20)  

And now I'm stuck trying to decide what children's program has something about the Big Comfy Brown Couch.
Hope everyone's better tomorrow.
Love, Mom

Julie  – (11 February 2010 at 17:55)  

Oh, let's see. It was some show with a rag-doll type girl. Actually, I think it was called "The Big Comfy Couch". It was kind of an annoying show, but a great name for a couch.

Barbara  – (12 February 2010 at 12:11)  

I never actually saw the whole program. It was a segment of the Kids for Character -- Choices Count video I had for school. All the characters in the show were clowns. The little girl clown told a lie about something and then had to keep telling more to try to cover up. Actually, I think it's still up with the other VCRs. Maybe I should check it out!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP