Five Randon Thought for Friday

Here are Five Friday thoughts:

1.  Did anyone watch the WVU/Cincinnati game last night?  It was a great game.  Well, not the part about WVU blowing their lead and letting Cincinnati come back and tie it up..  No, the great part was the last-second winning shot by Da`Sean Butler.  Even when I was watching the replay at the gym this morning, I wanted to cheer out loud each time I saw it.  I did feel sorry for that #3 on Cincinnati who lost control of the ball in the last few seconds, however.  I always try and tell my boys that every sporting event is made up of thousands of actions and decisions, and that you can't blame the outcome of any one game on a single action/mistake.  However, I'm not sure #3 was seeing it just that way last night.

2.  Speaking of the gym, remember how I said my new gym is full of real people?  Well, earlier this week I saw one of these people arriving at the gym in her bathrobe.  That's real, people.  I'm guessing that perhaps she was headed straight for the pool, but I'm not sure. 

3.  I only worked two days this week, and I must say that it has been wonderful.  I've had three days to catch up on a lot of thing here at home and out and about. 

4.  I have some ideas forming in my head for the door that I bought at the rummage sale.  I'm thinking of some combination of the door:


With this Bible verse on it:

Listen to my instruction and be wise;

do not ignore it.
Blessed is the man who listens to me,
watching daily at my doors,
waiting at my doorway.
For whoever finds me finds life
and receives favor from the LORD.
Proverbs 8:33-35 (New International Version)

Painted in this format (scroll down to the sign that this clever person made that starts with the words "Always tell the truth"  - love it.
 
I am kind of wishing that my door was solid, though (without the glass).  I'm just not sure what to do with the window...
 
5.  Hmmm.  I don't think I have a fifth thing to say at the moment.  So #5 will have to be "Have a Good Friday".

Rob  – (13 March 2010 at 18:21)  

It would be really cool if you could find an old leaded glass piece that would fit that space.

Could you also put some sort of bulletin board for pictures there? Sort of a prayer for the people pinned up on the b. board? Just a thought.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP