The Invisible Woman

I was all set to sit down and write about the olive trees getting a haircut, but now I'm hopelessly flummoxed about my profile picture not showing up in my "about me" column on the right over there.  See, there's obviously a spot for a picture, and I even added a real photograph to my Google profile, but it does not show up.  In fact, you can even click on the blank rectangle and it will take you to the picture, but it won't show up on the blog.  Very frustrating.  Any suggestions?

Bob  – (8 March 2010 at 11:29)  

You look pretty visible to me. I see the picture just fine.

Julie  – (8 March 2010 at 16:38)  

You can see me in the "About Me" area when you just view the blog - without clicking on my picture? Strange...for me I just have an empty rectangle.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP