Hello, Duck

Yesterday morning I was by the kitchen window when I noticed unexpected ripples in the pool. 

Upon closer notice, I saw that we had a visitor:



Hello, duck. 

It seems that he wanted to take a little swim on the way from where he was going to where he wanted to go.  (I still haven't figured out either of these directions.)  I let him swim around long enough to take his picture, and then we set the dog on him.

Not surprisingly, the dog (who is fierce in bark only) just kind of walked idly around the pool looking curiously at the duck.  Fortunately Mr. Duck, most likely more schooled in Dog than the Mocha is in Duck, flew off in alarm.

Nothing like a little Duck Excitement to get one going in the morning.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP