I've Got Nothing

Well, I'm afraid that I'm coming up dry in the blog department lately.  Not because I don't have anything going on, but more perhaps that I have too much going on.  A sub job all this week, boys to ferry around, sunscreen to buy before field trip to the waterpark, Lego selling on EBay, etc. etc.

I have been a little busy over here for a few days.  Which I suppose is worth something.  I just don't know when I'll have anything to write here.  After school is out, maybe?

Generous Kitchen  – (8 June 2010 at 11:41)  

By the looks of that blog/website, I wouldn't say you have "nothing"...in fact, you're quite a little "SOMETHING" in my humble opinion. What a beautiful job you are doing with the children and all that surrounds them.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP