Back Again

Here I am.  Back into the world of blogging after some time off.  I spent most of last week busy running here and there with some subbing and lots of end-of-the-school-year activities.  While I wasn't doing that I was sorting out Legos for the Lego Project.  At one point I had  bags of Legos everywhere in our living and family room...and kitchen, on the dining table, etc.   This was in fact perfect timing with Jason going out of town for a few days.  I did manage to rein it all in just in time for Jason's mom and aunt and uncle to arrive Friday afternoon for a visit.

I'm expecting to list about 20 sets this week on eBay.  We already sold two things last week, so we're off to a good start.  One was a box of Playmobil vikings that I bought for $4 at a consignment store and sold for $21.  We also sold our Hagrid's Hut Lego set for about $25.  It wasn't as much as I hoped for, but as I said, it was a good start.

So now, with school and subbing done for a few months, I should be a little more faithful about posting.  At least I can hope...

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP