Oh, the Potential of It All...

I would just like to say now that I am just loving summer so far.  It just astounds me how much time is available to someone like me (a teacher) in the summer, especially with several very large projects behind me. 

Every day presents a myriad of choices.  Should I do mosaics?  Should I work on my Lesson Plan Notebook for next year?  Should I read a book?  Should I work in the garden? Should I take a nap on the Big Brown Couch?

So far I have been sorting out all the teacher stuff that I brought home from school, and slowly getting the house back in order after it has suffered through all these many projects.  Which I am finding all very gratifying so far.

Obviously, I am only two days into Summer, so perhaps it will all get old and boring eventually and I just won't know what to do with myself.

However, the summer is just ten weeks long.  I doubt it.

Bob  – (14 June 2011 at 13:40)  

Or, you could blog a bit.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP