It's That Time Again

It's that time again in our neighborhood - Operation Cleanup.  This is where the trucks come around and pick up any over sized items that you want to get rid of.  Of course, you can call it Operation Cleanup, or you can call it Scavenge Fest.  During this time the neighborhood crawls with cars of nonresidents trying to pick up some good stuff.  It's especially active in the evenings after dark, when those of us who are shy in their scavenging come out.
You may remember that I also appreciate all the good items available during this time of year.  In fact, last year I repainted a found piece for our front porch.  However, I have three of four scavenged/found cheap items that I need to work on before I get any new ones.
Plus there's been nothing really good out there yet anyway.  (wink, wink).
One thing that I have been seeing plenty of this year are drawers.  Just random drawers all alone, with no dressers or desks with them.  I mentioned to Jason that if someone knew some fun projects to do with drawers, this would be the neighborhood for them.  And then of course I started thinking...what can one do with old drawers?  I headed to my new favorite Internet site Pinterest to find out.

Here are some of my favorites:





Source: frundy.com via Julie on Pinterest



You can find the rest of them here. 

Drawer DIY.  Who knew?

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP