New Pinterest Board Ideas

I mentioned a while ago how much I was enjoying the Pinterest site, and all the fun images that you can find there.  I've been trolling around there quite a bit lately to get fun ideas from school, and so far I've pinned a whole "board" of them. 

I have several boards on there.  Some of these are "For School", "Things I Want to Make", and "I Miss Snow", and "Mosiacs".  Of course, sometimes when I look around there I think of new categories I want to make (but I don't).  Like "Cute Baby Animals", or "Projects That Would Take Way Too Much of My Time".  (Although Jacob was quick to point out that if I had the time to pin all those pictures on that particular board, perhaps I had more time than I thought).

Another board is "Cruel Things People Do to Small Babies for the Sake of a Picture (In My Opinion)".

Here are some I would like to pin on that board:


Source: etsy.com via Noel on Pinterest
Source: blushbybk.com via Noel on Pinterest
Source: facebook.com via Noel on Pinterest

Sarah  – (15 August 2011 at 16:59)  

Have to notice ... none of those babies seem to be minding the pose...

You need to be following Mindy Clark and Tiffany Rasor. Both have similar interests/ pins to you.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP