Weather Report

I'm up early this morning checking the county website for the possibility of a snow day. At the moment, all we have is a two-hour delay, which I will definitely take without complaint. At the moment, we've got about two inches on the ground, and a good amount of coverage on the road, so I would say that a delay is justified (and embraced and loved).

Now for a Fresno weather report. As I write this, it appears that the temperature in Fresno (at 2 a.m.) is 54 degrees. Cool, but not cold. However, last night Jason was talking to someone there, and he said, "You can tell that it's getting cold here because the tarantulas are on the move."

What??

No one said anything to me about tarantulas in the interview process. After further conversation, Jason found out that you only encounter these on-the-move tarantulas in the foothills of the mountains. Since these mountains are a good distance away from Fresno, I would assume that they're not that on the move, or perhaps it doesn't get cold enough for them to move just that much.

Which might be a reason to be actually glad it stays pretty warm in Fresno.

But for now, I'm going back to bed to sleep under the big pile of blankets in for a few more hours.

Bob  – (18 November 2008 at 16:27)  

I'm with you. Tarantulas were not part of the discussion! I hope you had a snow today today - it looks beautiful!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP