One Thing I Like About California

My "One Thing I Like About California" for today is that flowers bloom here year-round. I went to the home center our second week here and found all kinds of flower choices for sale. I brought the ones above home to put in containers on our front and back porch. In fact, the neighbor's daffodils are blooming, as are some trees in the area. Today I saw white and pink blossomed trees in full bloom. Wow.

pat  – (16 February 2009 at 08:17)  

That's what I liked about California when we lived there.

Bob  – (16 February 2009 at 16:57)  

I really smiled when I saw this. If you enjoyed planting flowers in WV...

Jana  – (16 February 2009 at 19:50)  

You're a girl who deserves beautiful flowers. Enjoy every single one of them.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP