Current Status...

This morning I gave mean looks to the Lowe's employee working in the wallpaper section...

This afternoon I decided that I had to buy new blades for my (two) wallpaper scrapers, because my existing blades were worn down/gummed up...

Tonight at dinner I looked plaintively at the remaining kitchen walls and announced that I just didn't think I could try and pull off one more piece...

If this wallpaper project were a game or a race, I think I'd be losing.

Barbara  – (29 September 2009 at 06:42)  

But as Paul said, "Run with patience the race that is set before you." Hang in there. Love you!

Unknown  – (29 September 2009 at 12:54)  

Clearly you need chocolate. Run, don't walk, to the grocery store...quick, get out of there!

Barbara  – (29 September 2009 at 13:37)  

Actually, the comment is from the author of Hebrews (named as Paul in my youth, but not considered unknown)
Still love you!

AnneS. –   – (29 September 2009 at 17:23)  

I think you need chocolate AND a trip to the scrapbook store!! I'm not sure about Jason and the cordless drill---that sounds kind of scary!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP