Monday Tidbits

Well, it's late on Monday night, but I thought I would still write a little something.  Well, it's not that late, but later than I usually post.  We've been busy here enjoying the day off for three out of the four of us.

We were here at home this morning, but this afternoon we went to see a movie.  I thought I was dropping the boys off to see The Blind Side, but instead we ended up all seeing Avatar.  I wasn't too excited about seeing it, especially in 3-D, but Jason said he thought it was the best movie of the year, and he convinced me.  Now I am in agreement with him, because I thought it was amazing.  This is one of those movies really should be seen on the big screen - seeing it on the TV just wouldn't be the same.  As far as the 3-D goes, it took a little getting used to, but now of course I can't imagine the movie without it.

My mom sent me this link for another door idea.  My door unfortunately just has the one big window and not many other spaces that would be good for pictures, but whenever we replace our drafty french doors, I'm all over this idea.  I've been thinking that my door would be good painted barn red, and I'm thinking about somehow putting this scripture on it:


 Listen to my instruction and be wise;

do not ignore it.

 Blessed is the man who listens to me,

watching daily at my doors,

waiting at my doorway.

For whoever finds me finds life

and receives favor from the LORD.

Proverbs 8:33-35 (New International Version)

Of course, I don't know how to paint at all, and even if I could paint, or knew some other way I wanted to put the scripture on the door, I still don't have a place in mind to put the door itself.  However, it's still very early in the process.

Our day off is slowly coming to an end. Off to get dinner ready.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP